toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are a disney spirit roleplay set in a parallel universe in new york city and its boroughs. please make sure to read our rules, plot, and all other pertinent information before you consider joining. when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

stand by me, moni's kids
Slightly
twenty five
Phantom Thievery
Con Artist
he/him

played by moni18 posts • prefers she/her pronouns

spencer zerda

about

Spencer, aka Slightly, was born in London. After a few years of dealing with neglect and abuse from his mother and her family, he was shipped off to a group home. There he met Tav (Peter Pan) and became one of the Lost Boys. Together they all grew up roaming the streets and generally raising hell wherever they went. Spencer noticed in his years on the streets that his skills compared to the others were just a little too good. His balance, hearing, and sight were all heightened. If that wasn't enough, he's completely silent when he moves and has added balance. He's able to slip in and out of sight easily and uses all of these skills to his benefit when robbing people right infront of them.

All of the thieving caught up to Spencer and he ended up having to make a quick escape out of London. He literally just left all of his friends behind and jumped on a plane. Now he's hanging out in Staten Island trying to come up with an idea of what to do next. He's fallen into bad habits again with petty crimes in order to keep himself from starving while he tries to figure out everything else. Now that he's in New York he's begun having dreams about Neverland but he has no idea what they mean.

As far as personality goes, Spencer is quite the outgoing and cheerful person. He's confident and willing to strike up conversations if he wants to. He can be aloof and quite funny or serious depending on the situation. He's got bad habits such as smoking and drinking and has also tampered with other things over the years. Spencer is quite guarded and keeps people at a distance because he has severe trust issues. He's a sneaky pathological liar.

friends

It'll be hard to befriend him because of his unwillingness to get close to others. The only people he's ever been close to were the Lost Boys and Tav, because he grew up with them. It's hard for him to trust, especially after Tav left them. If someone manages to get close to him they're just going to find out he's got quite the mess of insecurities. He's willing to bend over backwards for friends and help out but when push comes to shove, he will always save himself over anyone else.

enemies

He's arrogant, self-centered and a thief. There are plenty of things to dislike about Spencer. He's bound to rub people the wrong way, on purpose or not. He can be verbally abusive but when it comes to a physical fight he'll run away. It's not being a coward, it's recognizing his strengths and weaknesses. His strength is getting away. He's a snarky little shithead with little regard for others. Currently what he hates the most is Tav for leaving everyone behind.

lovers

I'm sure he's had some flings here and there but nothing serious ever. He's too insecure to trust people with a ten foot pole. He catches wind of feels and hits the road. That being said, he can be quite the snuggler when he's comfortable around someone. Everyone, even Spencer, needs a little love. I'd love to see someone try to bring him out of his shell.

relationships

first last - relationship

25. con artist. sneaky. single.

makenzi holland

about

Makenzi was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. She had a fairly normal childhood and upbringing - nothing outrageous except her sense of style. Her parents were wealthy and just shook their heads at her but never bothered to change her. As long as she kept out of trouble they would ignore her odd style that they hoped she would eventually grow out of. Somewhere in middle school she made friends with someone that showed her some card tricks that sparked her interest in slight of hand and magic. She glued herself to his side and pestered him until he taught her everything he knew. Enamored by the art she delved deeper into it and read every book she could find. The kids called her weird even though she found her acts entertaining. In High School she continued broadening her knowledge while taking part in any and every theatre class she could take. The teachers loved her for her energy and wild sense of humor.

When High School was over she worked whatever odd jobs she could get while pestering local shows to hire her. Eventually she caught a break and started working as an assistant in an illusion show. It was there that she started to develop her other skills - telekinesis. They helped her get foot over everyone else in the business. With them came unexpected memories of Wonderland, which came in bits and pieces over the years. Eventually she landed her own illusion show, which got contracted to the Daryl Roth theatre in New York. The show has been making all sorts of headlines and earning top reviews by all the locals in the few shorts weeks that it's been around. Makenzi's quest is to make it large enough that all her old Wonderland friends come looking for her.

friends

Makenzi is bound to have a lot of friends. She's bubbily, cheerful, headstrong, and outgoing. She's very sincere and generally means well even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. She enjoys spoiling people with sweets and is convinced that tea can fix any problems. She's the gal that you go to for a good time, whether its out for a night at a club or a shopping trip. She's extremely passionate about those she cares about and the things she likes.

enemies

She might rub people the wrong way with just how loud and obnoxious she can be. She also tends to say exactly what is on her mind with little regard for consequence or how uncomfortable it may make someone. She's over dramatic about everything and anything. "Magic" or illlusionist haters can go here too. Also, the gals got no sense of personal space and she has a terrible habit of interrupting people when they're talking (because she's too excitable).

lovers

I'm not sure who would fit here. It would have to be someone that can handle her wild personality. :) People say she's quite the flirt but it's really just her personality and most of the time she has no real intent behind it.

relationships

25. illusionist. energetic. married to tea.

first last

about

blurb about char hurr

friends

blurb about friends hurr

enemies

blurb about enemies hurr

lovers

blurb about romance hurr

relationships

##. profession. trait. relationship status.

I SAW THE LIGHT
Dormouse
Twenty Three
Nightmare Inducement
Entertainer/Dancer
Heterosexual
she/her

played by zee8 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
ELODY AND SPENCER

[:< That's mah ebil face. Cos these two are BOUND to cause trouble for others and for each other probably. She's likely to get on him about his hair, because that's how Elody do. But I also feel like they'd get along because neither of them trust easily. Elody being all burned by Wendy and all that. I can picture him lying to Elody and she just being like ">.> idonnoifilikeyourightnow." She doesn't remember Neverland AT ALL. But she's fairly recognizable as Tink if he does. Especially when she shrinks out of anger. I also see them in a stand off. Maybe they go to con the same target out of something and end up going at each other's throats instead?

KIZZY AND SPENCER

Kizzy my friendliest character. She's quirky and spunky and puts up with nobody's shit. She's really good at seeing through people and she mightn't be the easiest person to lie to. She also won't get super pissed off if he tries, though. She'd probably laugh and ruffle his hair - hilarious image since she's five foot nada. I don't know if he'd get annoyed with her or what, but they might be interesting to throw at each other and see what happens.

SOPH AND SPENCER

Just try to steal from her. Actually, nothing would happen. She'd get annoyed and moan and complain and probably annoy him away from her with her bitching. xD

NASH AND SPENCER

Nash is somewhat of a lost boy himself. He ran away from an abusive home when he was fifteen and spent his adolescent years in the Carolinas. He moved to New York to follow his sister and start a new life when the one girl he ever loved was killed. He's nice, quiet, and though he isn't easily persuade, he is easily resigned - not wanting to deal with too much pestering or confrontation. He's super laid back, but also very lonely. I don't know how they'd get along mostly because Nash hasn't ever interacted with someone as distrusting as Spencer is or with someone as dishonest.

GREY AND SPENCER

Grey is a mute artist who lives in Brooklyn. He hasn't spoken at all his entire life. Being mean to him is like being mean to a puppy, I swear. He feels guilty about everything, has social anxiety, and would likely have to fight crying if someone were truly mad at him - mostly out of frustration. I don't think he's capable of being conned, because he'd just hand over whatever Spencer wanted. xD They might make an interesting friendship, though. If anything because Grey isn't likely to abuse any sort of minimal trust Spencer hands over.

NIKA AND SPENCER

Just try to steal from her. This time I'm serious. She would try to kick his ass, probably try to stab him. She's quick on her feet, good at defending herself, and she's vicious. If she's in a bad mood. In a good mood, she'd be much more tolerable and tolerant and she probably wouldn't try to kill him. She's easily someone he'll have to watch out for. I don't know of any plots that might work. Unless he frequents a strip club, they aren't likely to run into each other. xD

Slightly
twenty five
Phantom Thievery
Con Artist
he/him

played by moni18 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
Elody & Spencer
They’re going to raise hell and I feel sorry for anyone in their path. LOL. He’s just going to roll his eyes at her..a lot. Especially about the hair. But he’ll cave and just let her cut it if it’ll get her to shut up. Right now he’s just getting dreams about Neverland, so he wouldn’t put things together very easily until she shrinks infront of him. Then he’ll be…very confused. Haha. I love the idea of them trying to hit up the same person and then realizing it and going after each other instead. Spence would get so mad and just insult her to high end, and then eventually whine about not having the money now to feed himself or something. I think they’ll be a lot of fun because there is a lot of development that’ll happen between them in terms of getting to know each other and bonding.

Kizzy & Spencer
Spencer would literally just glare at her if she tried to ruffle his hair. Much like a grumpy kid. Also yes, funny imagine because he’s got at least a foot of height on her. I feel like since she’s spunky and quirky they’ll probably get along pretty well? He’ll probably find her amusing and goof off with her since he’s still pretty childish. He’ll only get grumpy at her if she tries to push into his personal business.

Soph & Spencer
Pfff. Yeah…he’d just tell her to stop whining and then take everything he could. LOL. He’d get annoyed with her preeeeetty fast. He’s got enough of his own problems without listening to someone elses.

Nash & Spencer
Ahh. Honestly, Spencer might see a bit of a resemblance of himself in Nash? Because he used to be super quiet and introverted. He might be able to recognize the signs and wonder if Nash was abusive or went through something traumatizing just because he’s gone through that all himself. So he might actually be a bit more welcoming towards Nash just because he’ll remind him of himself or one of the other lost boys. He’ll still be distrusting obviously, but perhaps more open and honest? I dunno, this is one that I’d have to see play out because it could go either way. It could be very interesting and might lead to a friendship.

Grey & Spencer
I want to say Spencer might actually feel bad being mean to Grey just because of how Grey is. He’d likely pull one of those ‘nvm, keep yo shit’ moves if Grey just tried to hand things over with a sad look on his face. LOL. Grey can be the sad puppy and Spencer can be the distrusting one. This is another one that could be interesting because Spencer might see a resemblance to the lost boys back home and just be a total sucker for Grey. So, potential friendship given time and a lot of patience? Spencer just needs time to warm up to people and some reasons to trust them.
Hells Bells
Twenty-nine
Adorably Annoying
Paper Pusher
Kimisexual
She/her

played by Kimilicious68 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
KIMI && MONI!

JACK && SPENCER!
    AKA Jack Skellington! Jack is the owner/ operator of a very popular bar in the Bronx called Mister Unlucky's, which has the patronage of a lot of characters on the board. XD Jack is a really nice fellow actually, once you get past the fact that he's 6'4", rail thin, and totally creepy. XD If Spencer ever wants to hit up the bar, Jack tends to go out of his way to get to know regulars. Elody has already tried to pilfer from his register and it didn't go well for her. That said, she earned herself a big brother type that would put foot to ass for her! You're welcome to have Spence come in an try and antagonize Jack, or befriend him! <3

ZINNIA && SPENCER!
    AKA Tiger Lily! Don't let her get too close, she's liable to smother him with love. Well, perhaps not at first but once memories start to trickle back its a strong possibility so mental prepare Spencer for that. As Tiger Lily I'd like to think that she was close to the Lost Boys in her own way, seeing as she was close to Peter. The probably saw her as more of a sister than a mother figure, though. These days I feel like she's do better in the motherly role only because she's grown now and has all that maternal strength to her. I'd love for these two to cross paths! Not sure why or how, maybe after he's met Tav again? Tav works for her father and is trying to rip him off something fierce, but of course Zinnia and all her squishy feelings are in his way. |D Let's make something happen here, we have to get our Neverlandians together! <3

RORY && SPENCER!
    AKA Queen of Hearts! Spencer like Alt Rock? LOL. Rory is a pretty famous musician going under the moniker of Hartless (You like My Chem? Listen to them; That's Rory! LOL), though he slinks about NYC with all his bright red hair tucked under a beanie wearing shades far too big for his face. Once upon a time he was the psychotic tyrant of Wonderland. These days he's just trying to get by, be fantastically famous, and have karma not drop out of the rafters and kill him, you know? :P If Spence likes his music, he's welcome to meet up with Rory at a show or spot him or whatever! If he doesn't, he's welcome to heckle him and if he doesn't know who he is, well feel free to run into the guy! Rory was a psychopath in Wonderland, but he's fairly decent these days. He's more bark than bite and loves someone who can dish out some good sarcasm!

LEVANT && SPENCER!
    AKA Emperor Kuzco! Levant is a snobby rich kid. Feel free to try and swipe his wallet if need be, I'm sure its stuffed with $$$. That said, Levant is quick on the uptake and won't let his cash go lightly. Still, he's a bit hoity toity, so if there's a scuffle he's liable to let the wallet go and lament loudly about it. If you wanna meet on more friendly terms, he's a party guy so any high class social gathering (lots of people with money!) or even the club scene, Levant is so there!

APOLLO && SPENCER!
    AKA The Beast! Instead of rage fueled, Apollo is more rage inducing lol. The wealthy son of the CEO of Epsilon International (a big ol' company with lots of money), nepotism has ensured that he's currently the CMO of the same company and he actively hates it, though can't won't quit. He's made it his mission to drive his father and everyone else just batshit crazy and he's awfully good at it. He's got a heart of gold, despite his shitty tendencies though. He gives money to people who look like they might need it, walks little old ladies across the street, all that jazz. He's just infuriating. Its impossible to piss him off and he generally likes to see people tearing out there hair. XD These two could be funny together!
also your mom
Twenty-five
Your mom
Roleplayer!
????????
????

played by Valo16 posts • prefers She, her, hers pronouns
Okay Moni, if my plots for Spencer suck, you can tell me outright. Hahahaha!

So this is my boy Desmond, also a Londoner who grew up in Lewisham. Desmond is quick, perceptive, analytical... Abandoned by his parents as an infant, not quite the same as your dear Spence, but I think he could easily sympathize. And he'd really like to stretch Spencer's brain and pick it apart. So, I was thinking... Perhaps the NYPD has linked Spencer to a burglary and they call in Desmond to talk to him, maybe out of an attempt to determine any mental illness or coerce him into a confession. Yay or nay? Ultimately I think Des will side with Spence.

My second character is Anneliese, who is currently being sheltered and heavily guarded by her overprotective parent. Not sure if you can see plot potential between them, but I'd be up for anything. She needs more threads, hahaha! Even if you wrote a random opening thread, I could find a reason for her to be there. Teehee.

Now, here is my third cupcake is also a petty thief. AND a Staten Islander... This is my boy Nick. Basically I would love a thread where maybe Spence is aboard the Staten Island Ferry (he works there as a security guard and I think he'd be terribly torn whether or not to call him out should he steal from anybody aboard. ;D If that isn't interesting to you, there are plenty of places on Staten Island where they can meet! I could see a potential friendship between them (Nick needs friends, his roommates suck).

All
ancient
Sass Master
retail slave
she/her

played by moni14 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
Spencer && Jack
I luff your Jack so much ahhh. I’m sure at some point Spencer will end up at the bar for one reason or another. While he isn’t likely to try and steal right from the register unless its unattended for too long, he is likely to steal from people’s pockets. Or manipulate drunk people. LOL. I could definitely see him flirting with drunkies just to get free drinks or something. He likely wouldn’t antagonize Jack unless provoked. He’s quite nice generally so I’m sure they’d get along well enough.

Spencer && Zinnia
Spencer’s just going to groan loudly at all the smothering of affection and eventually admit defeat and just snuggle back. Haha. Once he gets comfortable with her, she wont be able to get rid of him. But yesss, either before or after he runs into Tav. Might be interesting though if they meet before. Spencer has no idea that Tav is around so if she name drops he’d be 10x more interested in her and probably lose his shit. It could be entertaining, at the least. <3 LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Spencer && Rory
I’m suuuure Spencer likes Alt Rock music. Does he listen to it a lot though? Probably not. It’s probably one of those things that he appreciates but never really got into as far as concerts, cds, etc because he’s always been scrounging for money. Also My Chem is the best. So yeah, I doubt that Spencer would recognize him by face. Maybe by his voice. So he’d be more likely to just run into him and have a conversation and be civil…and sarcastic. No creepy fan here.

Levant && Spencer
KUZCOOO. Eeek. Spencer would love to take his wallet and try his best to not be caught. The wailing might be a great deterrent though. Spence doesn’t like physical fights so he avoids those as much as possible. I can definitely see Spencer sneaking into a high class party (to steal, or just get nice drinks, duh) or going to a club. So they have a lot of possible meet up ideas. Overall though, I think Spencer would hate him just because he’s got money and pff its Kuzco. He’d get annoyed with him prettttty fast.

Spencer && Apollo
Oh goodness. I love your spin on him versus the typical angry Beast. I think they could definitely be a lot of fun together. Spencer only gets riled up over, ya know, being hangry or god forbid you bring up Tav. LOL. I definitely think they could be interesting to throw together though since Spencer has a lot that Apollo could try to dig up to irritate him. Hell, Spencer might just get fed up with him after all his sassy remarks bounce off and just be like peace Im outtt. LOL

Spencer && Desmond
I think these two have a lot of potential as far as their interactions would be hella interesting since Spencer is soo messed up. NYPD would have to be hella good to catch a hint on Spencer (his ability makes him a damn good thief afterall), but gee Des would find all sorts of things wrong with his mental health LOL. If he got him talking, that is. They could definitely start off by just relating to London. Yass. All the yas. They’ll be so much fun. I’m all for Spencer getting caught and having to deal with Des. He’s never had anyone to really talk to so..yes.

Spencer && Anneliese
Spencer would likely give her hell about being sheltered and over protected, tbh. Give her that ‘you should do what you want’ speech and ‘look I do what I want’. Ahaha. Spencer’d be that kid her parents would be like “no stay away from them” lmfao. I don’t see a terrible lot going on between them though as far as plots.

Spencer && Nick
Yeees. That thread idea sounds fantastic and I love it. I think they would have so much in common it would be hard for them not to be friends. Eventually. Ya know, after he gives Spence the ‘yo stop that’ lecture, of course. They can bond over their mutual shitty upbringings and being thieves. So yasss.
shere khan
thirty four
fear manipulation
crime lord + medical co. ceo
pansexual
he/him

played by christine25 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
atticus & spencer
hi moni~ so i have atticus here as you know, and he's a big kitty cat, but i have a feeling that maybe he may know either OF spencer (just since yanno i feel like he has a lot of connections with underground workings being a crime lord and all so like, he def knows of con-artists, thieves, you name it) so maybe there's been a time when he's enlisted spencer's help? offered him a decent sum of money to pull of some sort of con? im totally just throwing random plot ideas around here so by all means feel free to shoot it down, i just figure that it's probably the most likely that they may have met in that sort of way? like basically tony stark and spiderman in the new movies where tony figures out what spencer's up to and hits him up like 'i have a job for you. it'll pay well' and then idk. that sort of dynamic but not as like. lovey-dovey if you know what i mean .___. again, feel free to add/subtract anything~ MONI
SALTBOT
THIRTY-TWO
PERFECTLY SALTY
BEING SALTY
PANSEXUAL
SHE/HER

played by TJ31 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
OCTAVIAN && SPENCER
    Okay, so let's start with these two since they have history and it's probably juicy history at that. So before Spencer was made I hadn't really had a reason for why he took off from London and left the Lost Boys behind, but I've been thinking about one since. Short and skinny was that he was about to get caught for all the crimes he was committing and he didn't want the boys to go down with him. He thought it would be better to leave and not tell them anything so when the cops eventually came looking for him they wouldn't know anything. He felt it was for the best and there isn't a day that's gone by he hasn't thought about them or felt horrible for what he did, though he did really think he was making the best decision. He's not going to expect Spencer to show up so oh boy that'll be fun. XD I think he's going to be equal parts elated and anxious about it because he knows that Spencer's going to be pissed at him. Not to mention, he's worried about Spencer blowing his cover with Zinnia. It could get messy, but I'm totally looking forward to it. 8)

CELINE && SPENCER
    AKA Sally, she is currently working as a bartender at Mister Unlucky's and involved in a bit of a clandestine affair with Jack, who is her boss. XD Basically, they're trying to hide their budding relationship from Kizzy because no one knows that she's Sally yet and Kizzy is waiting for Sally to show up. Long story short, Celine is a mess, but probably the only way the two of them will really interact is if Spencer comes into the bar. I don't know how often he frequents bars, but yeah. XD

MARCEL && SPENCER
    AKA Mad Hatter. Marcel owns the widely known and popular Caraval, which is place that basically looks like a strip mall/warehouse type thing in Brooklyn that's set up like a game type of place. Marcel is an illusionist and has created the place to look exactly like Wonderland, or what he perceives Wonderland to be like. It's one of those places that people go to have a good time, but it can be dangerous because sometimes (like Alice) people can't tell what's reality and what's fiction. For the most part, Marcel doesn't leave Caraval too often. About once a month he will take to the streets of NYC and sell hats imbued with a little bit of "magic" to people. The magic being small things like if someone needs confidence the hat provides it, etc. So Spencer can either come to Caraval or he can meet Marcel in the street peddling his hats. Either is good with me. :D

AMELIA && SPENCER
    AKA Queen Elsa. Amelia is the director of a youth organization called the Dawn Center. Their mission is to provide a home, support, and future planning to homeless LGBT+ teens. Amelia has been heavily involved in the LGBT+ community since she moved to NYC and she's based in Queens. Chance meeting might be the best way to get these two in the same place, tbh.

YELENA && SPENCER
    AKA White Rabbit. Okay, honestly I'm not sure how we would get these two together for the simple fact that she's a high end escort. XD Something tells me Spencer probably doesn't have the money to hire an escort or the desire so that limits things pretty well. Yelena also doesn't spend hardly any time at all in Staten Island since most of her clientele is based in Manhattan. So if you have any ideas, definitely let me know because I'm drawing a blank on these two. XD

NOEMI && SPENCER
    AKA Belle. Noemi is currently the personal assistant of Apollo Prince and she pretty much wants to blow things up because of him. He's a jerk and makes her life miserable, but she's sticking with the job because she really, really wants that good recommendation from Adonis Prince on her future job applications. That being said, Noemi could be found eating her feelings in a diner somewhere with a book in hand. She's not a native New Yorker so she's a bit more trusting than she ought to be. If Spencer slid up next to her for a chat, she'd have no problem engaging him. I don't really know if he'd take interest in her only because she's doesn't have anything worth conning her for. XD

TATE && SPENCER
    AKA Lock. Tate pretty much hangs out at Mister Unlucky's on his off time because that's where both Jack, and Tate's biffle Lalita work at. If Spencer is at all interested in animation art than it can kick off a conversation with Tate. Again, Tate doesn't having anything worth conning him for but he's a friendly guy. More than likely this would be another case of chance meeting if Spencer were to come into the bar. :D

SHAW && SPENCER
    Hnnnnng. I just have to...drop THIS right here. I'M NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT WHAT A HUGE NEWTMAS SHIPPER I AM BECAUSE AUGH. Okay, I'm done now. 8x So anyway, Shaw is Apollo's best buddy but he also has his own life in which he is a record producer for Everheart Records (Rory's label) and a prominent musician. He's a pretty nice guy if not a bit of a player. I don't really have too much of an idea for these two but man I'm tempted to talk to Zee about opening up an AU forum because *grabby hands*.

HAYDEN && SPENCER
    AKA Stitch. Okay, so Hayden is probably my most in your face gal. She's all over the place, has zero sense of personal boundaries, and will cuddle him to death if that's what he'd like while simultaneous offering casual sex. |D Hayden has no real concept of love but she doesn't mind that since she's having more fun being wild and free. She's an up and coming singer on Everheart Records and has recently had her debut performance since the release of her EP. The best place to meet this handful is in a club or chance meeting on the street. She's probably the easiest to be conned though should she find out Spencer was conning her she'd punch him in the throat for it. :D

MONI
All
ancient
Sass Master
retail slave
she/her

Atticus && Spencer
TONY STARK AND SPIDERMAN, YES. LOL. Bad guy version. Spencer is new to New York so I can definitely see him just slowly making himself known to the scene. So Atticus picking up his name and being like ooo~ would be A+. Spencer has no money or anything right now since he’s trying to get adjusted to the big city so he would jump at a big job that pays well. I definitely agree that this is a good plot and the only reason they’d really interact. xD Spencer’s just like *liam neeson voice* “I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people I’m hired against” –cough hack- LMFAO sorry. CHRISTINE

TEEJAY
Octavian && Spencer
AHHH. So juicy. Spencer is so bitter over Tav leaving them, mainly because it was out of nowhere and seemingly for no reason. The irony is that he left the boys too FOR LITERALLY THE SAME REASON. So he’s going to get a slap of reality in the face once they have that convo and Tav asks where everyone else is. LOL. There is a good chance that Spencer will outright through a punch at Tav as soon as he sees him just to try to get out that frustration. But deep down he’s going to be really excited to see that he’s alive and doing well and that’ll come out eventually. As angry as he is, he wouldn’t ever rat out Tav because he really does still care about him. Partners in crime for lyfeeee. They need a thread like..yesterday. Pronto.

Celine && Spencer
Oy vey, what a mess~ Aha. I put up in with the plots for Jack that I’m sure Spencer would stop by the bar at some point. The kids angry and likes to drink sooo. Plus the bars make for a good place to con people for free drinks and steal drunk peoples money. Ahaha. So they might bump into each other at some point.

Marcel && Spencer
I’m not sure if Spencer would be interested in going to Caraval – maybe. He might be interested if he hears the rumors about it. It’s more likely for them to meet on the streets since that’s where Spencer spends most of his time. He’d likely see the hats and get a good laugh out of them. Canonly, Slightly is supposed to be the worst at “make believing” so he’d think the hats were rigged. He’d just be like “yo you’re a con-artist, im a con-artist.” xD

Amelia && Spencer
Yeah, I think chance meeting is probably for the best. Spencer is pansexual and definitely not shy about it. So it’s something they could have a conversation over/relate to if they happen to run into each other. He’s probably the perfect example to her of ‘this is why I do this’ since he’s technically homeless LOL.

Yelena && Spencer
Aaaaaaaaaaha. Yeah, no. Spencer would not have the money, nor be interested in paying for Yelena’s services. LOL. They’re not really likely to run into each other at all.

Noemi && Spencer
Mmm, she might just be good for a random chat, like you said. xD Spencer isn’t shy and he’s bound to have conversations with people that don’t revolve around his need to steal. So yeah, likely just a random conversation out and about. Spencer is smart, and curious, so he could ask her about whatever book is in her hand and go from there.

Tate && Spencer
Yeah – definitely another chance meeting at the bar. xD Spencer might actually frequent the bar just based off all the interesting people that work and frequent it! Aha. Again, he’s curious and so I could definitely see him striking up a conversation and enjoying himself while talking to Tate. They’re also close in age so I’m sure it’ll help them get along.

Shaw && Spencer
NEWTMASSSS. Wheeze. I ship it. I already wailed about this but I can wail more. Yeah, short of just a chance run in and a random conversation, I’m not sure how these two would get along. I know they’re different in terms of social class. But the AU!!! I’m so down for this. ILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP.

Hayden && Spencer
These two could be a lot of trouble together. LOL. Like, I see them having a lot of fun together. Spencer would definitely be down for some casual sex and snuggles. He’d likely remind him of one of the lost girls with her wild personality so he’s probably likely to warm up to her with some time and patience. Or rather zero patience because she’ll just shove it on him and he’ll be like -___- OKAY FINE LETS HAVE FUN 8D. I think they’ll be fun. He might like her enough to not try to steal from her if it develops into an actual friendship. 10/10 would flee if she threw punches LOL. No punching my abused child.
violet parr
twenty-five
Invisibility manipulation
Musician
Pansexual
she/her

played by emeri27 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
rae & spencer
a part of me really wants to do that cliched thing where you offer up your char to be a semi long term mark for a con artist who's willing to date someone in order to get in close and steal everything from right under their nose. but idk if you are about that life, lol, and like i said it might be semi played out. anyway though, raegan is here and she is the same age as him and she is a musician though she tries to keep that part of her life separate from her every day life by going by a cover name and wearing hats and glasses when in public for personal things. she is a good person though naive sometimes, but she could def be swindled by his cleverness. idk, they could be enemies or they could be friends i am def up for either with these two because i could see both being fun, so just lmk what you are feeling more.
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

played by Adore36 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
LUCY && SPENCER
    I'm not sure how we can have them meet, but I do believe both Lucy (Alice) and Spencer would have personalities that complimented one another making for some rather interesting content. Though if he tried anything funny such as conning or stealing from her, Spencer would find a girl with a lot to say (assuming he got caught). They can either be pretty decent friends (granted he allows her to get that far, which I'm not so sure he would?) or be the people each other detest. If ever interested, perhaps they could have a sibling like relationship? Hell, even occasional acquaintances works for me, too! If you have any other ideas- toss them at me because I am 10000& open to bouncing ideas!
CHASE && SPENCER
    Chase here is a local to Staten Island who owns the nightclub 'MadShire' and just so happens to be the Cheshire Cat! Chase is often roaming through the boroughs in search of his people so there's a good chance he's seen Spencer around, maybe even knows his deal (from a point of assumption, if that's okay!) perhaps he's even seen Spencer in his nightclub before? Chess is a pretty slinky guy himself so they could maybe have a mutual understanding from afar or if it came down to it and they got to talking, I believe that Chase could potentially offer Spencer a job within his nightclub, too. While he's someone who likes to mess around and irritate others, Chase at his core is a pretty decent guy and is quite fond of keeping people safe. Again if you think of something better for these two, I'm all ears<3
MIKEY && SPENCER
    Mikey here is my Barrel! I think out of my characters, he and spencer might have the most in common and could even stir some trouble with one another or generally just chum it up. Mikey is kind of a loose canon (generally he's decently behaved but when chaos comes a'knockin he can't help that mischievous itch that has quite the vice grip on him) but let's not forget that he too, has his own trust issues. Potentially, Mikey could introduce Spencer to Tate (Lock) and the rest of the Nightmare Before Christmas gang down at Mister Unlucky's?? I'M SO SORRY WITH MY POOR ATTEMPTS AT TRYING TO PLOT IM JUST RFGSDG *waves the white flag*

All
ancient
Sass Master
retail slave
she/her

Rae && Spencer
I’M ALL ABOUT THAT LIFE I LOVE DRAMA. That being said, Spencer likely wouldn’t go after a long term con unless there was a lot of money in it. It’s too risky and there is a lot of investing that has to go into it. He’d rather go after some big business or something where he knows it’ll pay off really well or just the kid on the street with enough money in his pocket to feed him for the day. If they met, Spencer would seriously have no idea who the band was or anything because he’s clueless when it comes to popular culture stuff. It’s sad, but also pretty amusing. He’d give zero shits about her being in a popular band and just be like “-shrug- cool?”. Haha. Since they’re both pretty outgoing, kinda sassy, I think they’ll probably get along once they both get past the trust issues they both have. Spencer thinks she’s hot and will def flirt with her k thanks. LOL EMERI

Lucy && Spencer
Lecture him pleeeeaseee. He needs a sound of reason and a good influence in his life. I really like the idea of them eventually getting to a sister/brother relationship. Spencer just takes a while to warm up to people, but he isn’t a total dick that brushes everyone off. So he’s fine making friends, he just keeps personal stuff to a minimum. I think over time he’d let her in though because she’s just a darling. It’ll just take some time.

Chase && Spencer
I LOVE THIS IDEA. I’m sure that Chase would be able to pick up on a lot of Spencer’s lifestyle just because he has that intuition and sees plenty of different types of people passing through his bar. Spencer would definitely swing by the nightclub, maybe not often but at least occasionally when he feels like having a good night. Plus clubs are a perfect place to get some free drinks and other things 8D. It could start off as Chase kinda eyeballing him and giving him a few words, then transition into more? Like I said for Lucy he definitely needs some ‘better’ influences and a solid job would blow his mind because it’s never been anything that’s even been a remote possibility for him. He’s a smart cookie at the core so I’m sure he’d be helpful around the club. Sneaky cat + sneaky fox=good times

Mikey && Spencer
I LIKE THIS IDEA TOO. Ahahha. I can definitely see Mikey and Spencer getting along, and as a result him hanging out with the rest of the group too. They’ll definitely stir up some trouble together, I’m sure of it. LOL. Bad influences on each other, really. Bro friends for sure.
LOLOL my plots are just as bad. ADORE
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

played by Adore36 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
LUCY && SPENCER
    Yes, good! Lucy may not be a perfect person (lol like anyone is) but the advice she gives is pretty solid even if she often has issues practicing what she preaches (Usually! Depends tbh) but I genuinely think she could knock reason (or at least continuously try!) into Spencer's head. She'd definitely like the whole warming up to each other process as she isn't close with many people leaving her yearning to build of 'family' (Dead parents, not on good terms with elder sister) of her own while trying to figure out what the hell is going on within her head. Lucy partially remembers Wonderland but has been forced for years (by her sister) to see a therapist (she's seen multiple) which has only left her more lost and confused in her mind when it comes to figuring out her true identity. If anyone had got plenty of time on their hands-- it's Lucy so that'll work out great! Now it's just a matter of working out how they'll cross paths...

CHASE && SPENCER
    Oh good! I'm excited that you do! I agree with this and I think in a skewed way Chase see's a part of himself in Spencer making him even more inclined/interested in the kid. I definitely like the idea of them starting with Chase eyeballing him and exchanging a few words-- probably gauging and sizing him up? And like you said it can snowball from there leading up to a job offering where 'Chess' will give him a generous workload to teach him how honest work goes-- but for the hard work and heckling-- also pays him well because hey, he feels for the kid. Plus how can you go wrong with a sneaky cat in league with a sneak fox? >3 hint: you can't!

MIKEY && SPENCER
    This. has. to. happen. I don't care how, I don't care when-- but it need to happen. Mikey-- like Spencer would need time to warm up though as he's only ever been friends with Lalita and Tate + the people at Mister Unlucky's-- But yes! Brofriends is a must! >D

violet parr
twenty-five
Invisibility manipulation
Musician
Pansexual
she/her

played by emeri27 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
rae & spencer
LOL. okay that makes complete sense. Rae probably doesn't flaunt enough cash on a day to day basis to have people thinking she is more than just moderately wealthy. Then she would more than likely be the kid he steals from for the day, and she can get upset, and like turn invisible and follow and eventually confront him because she wants her money back, or at least everything else in her wallet, because what do you need her id for? ugh, yes, i am so down for this semi angsty and none trusting friendship, with all the flirts from spencer because omg rae won't even know what to do with that. i can see them now, just throwing all the shade back and forth. i want this. we need to throw these two into a thread?
march hare
twenty five
telekinesis
n/a
bisexual
she/her

played by moni11 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
MAKENZI'S BEEN ADDED!!

Lucy && Spencer
Spencer’s going to tell her that her sister is nuts if that ever comes up in conversation. Just sayin’. Ahaha. They could probably relate to the whole being confused about weird memories thing as well if it ever comes up. Spencer keeps having dreams about Neverland but he hasn’t really put anything together. I think the best way for them to meet would be just running into each other on the street or something since that’s where Spencer spends most of his time. Maybe at a cafe, coffee shop or a mall. She could probably catch him sight-seeing since he’s still new to the area and exploring all over the place.

Chase && Spencer
Ahhh. Spencer won’t know what to do with himself with a real job. He’s no stranger to stealing and that’s easy peasy for him. He’ll totally whine and groan about it at the end of the day. Probably tell Chess that he’s trying to kill him. Lmao. He’ll be super tempted to use the position to try to steal from the club but then he’ll feel guilty. Chess can catch him staring longingly at the register. LOLOL.

Mikey && Spencer
I’m so excited for brofriends. >:) TROUBLEMAKERS.

I gunna throw in Kenzi plots while I'm here LOL

Makenzi && Chase
She's going to be stupidly excited to see him. Like - jump on him out of excitement and probably cling to him like no tomorrow. Ahaha. She's also going to drive him up the wall. As far as bumping into each other goes, we could have her show up at his club? But I know a few Wonderlandians have done that so its probably best to do something else. They live in different areas but you did say he wanders around so they could bump into each other on the streets or somewhere. Tbh she'd probably literally run into him because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going no matter where they meet. xDD She's gunna tell him he has pretty eyeballs.

Lucy && Makenzi
I feel like Makenzi would take on a similar relationship with Lucy like Marcel has - at least from what I've gathered from lurking on threads. She'd be the type to literally scoop Lucy up and just be like "shhh I'll protect you" and smoosh her cheek against Lucy's. Just generally try to smother her in affection and good feelings because it seems like Lucy needs it. Haha.

ADORE

Rae && Spencer
omfggg. Her following him would scare the shit out of him. He’d just be like, “dude I thought I was sneaky but HOW???” But he’d totally give her everything else back aside from the money. He’s got no use for stealing a ladies identity. Haha. It’ll definitely be a fun tug of war of annoyance and shade being thrown at each other. Then he’ll just throw in the compliments in the middle to throw her off and fluster her cause he’s a little shit. LOL. Yesss we definitely need them in a thread.

EMERI
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.