|Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
disney spirit: Long John Silver
face claim: Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Morph is looking for her god father! (Basically her dad at this point) what I have written of Silver as he plays a heavy deal in Morgan's (morph) life can all be found within her application. You can find that by reading here
If you are a new player looking at this wanted ad, please read the rules and the plot! it'll help you out big time!
Basically-- Silver has...
• Raised Morgan since the day she was born
• Knows the Young teen who gave Morgan up (never mentions it)-- Morgan never really asks but knows some things were missing in her life.
• Faced a lot of judgement raising Morgan on his own
• Moved a lot-- starting in California where Morgan fell into his life -- settles in NYC eventually (final destination) figured he moved a lot to avoid catching the eyes of cops catching onto his illegal means of business (see next bullet below)
• Works as a Mechanic but knowingly bought and sold stolen parts to and from chop shops all over
• Worked on Cars with Morgan -- he's the one who taught her a lot about them
• As far as Morgan knows- Silver knows nothing of her criminal activities (whether you have him in fact know or not is cool with me) >x >;;
• Doesn't know of her shapeshifting abilities (or does but says nothing on the matter! or maybe does >.> up to you!)
• Oh yeah, obviously he's a criminal himself (but as mentioned, he's a criminal with a heart of gold!)
There's some mentions of Silver in Nikolai's (Jim's) app too which can be found and read here!
Silver's history before obtaining Morgan under his wing as his own and anything after Morgan having gone off to College, who now lives with Nikolai (Jim!) is fair game with what you want to do with Silver...same goes for his current personality if it has changed over the years.... so yeah! I know both Mo and Niko (Morph and Jim!) would be happy to have the old man around! OH and his abilities (if he has any!) is totally up to you, too!!
you give up a few things chasing a dream