toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are an animation personified roleplay set in new york city and its boroughs. an entity known as the void swept through the animated world of ioyipia, the world which had been home to all of of our well known and beloved characters. the void destroyed everything in its path, some escaped and others were killed, but all found themselves right here in new york city. their abilities, some latent while in their last lives, others well known, are beginning to surface and those characters who remember ioyipia and who they were are starting to notice strange things going on. has the void returned? is it coming for them all over again? find out! when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. as always, if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

One Step Ahead, Aladdin Needs His BFF (Abu)
ALADDIN
TWENTY
supernatural agility
DELIVERY BOY
heterosexual
HE/HIM

played by AYODELE31 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
Character: Abu
PB: Open; I'm totally cool with you genderbending Abu, suggested female FCs are Freema Agyeman or Sofia Boutella, suggested male FC is Zayn Malik, although I'm not overly attached to any of them if you feel inspired to go in another direction

Sooo I would *love* for my Aladdin to have his best friend on the board. The canonical origins of their friendship are that Abu once tried to pickpocket Aladdin and that's how they met; it could be fun to keep that in some capacity on TTW. Aladdin (Zain) doesn't remember anything about Agrabah, and it's up to you how much Abu remembers, but I would love for their relationship to have some of the dynamic of the original story: Aladdin tries to be a good influence on Abu but also ends up getting in more trouble with Abu than he does on his own.

I really like their partners-in-crime & confidante relationship. Aladdin feels that Abu is the one individual who really knows him and the two have great chemistry in canon and it would be awesome to have that on TTW. Feel free to message me if you have any other ideas or questions!

As for other Aladdin characters? We have an amazing Jafar and Jasmine on board!
ABU
TWENTY ONE
TELEPORTATION
DRUG RUNNER
BISEXUAL
HE/HIM

played by TEEJAY6 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
GUESS I'MMA TAKE ABU SINCE I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE ZAYN MALIK FC. :D :D

AYODELE
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.