toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are an animation personified roleplay set in new york city and its boroughs. an entity known as the void swept through the animated world of ioyipia, the world which had been home to all of of our well known and beloved characters. the void destroyed everything in its path, some escaped and others were killed, but all found themselves right here in new york city. their abilities, some latent while in their last lives, others well known, are beginning to surface and those characters who remember ioyipia and who they were are starting to notice strange things going on. has the void returned? is it coming for them all over again? find out! when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. as always, if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

REAL PEACH ´, tag: open!
lady
twenty two
Empathy
student
heterosexual
she/her

played by sara16 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
4:15pm
202-555-0161
send
type message

OMG SOMEONE JUST CRASHED THIS LECTURE SCREAMING “TROOOOOLLLL IN THE DUNGEONS!!!” I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING HELP

<>

played by 0 posts • prefers pronouns
>
Laurel~

WHAATTT!? No wayyy!!

OMG why were classes NEVER that exciting when I was there!?!

Gives me an idea tho... movie marathon tonight would def help! LOL

LAUREL E. KEATON
lady
twenty two
Empathy
student
heterosexual
she/her

Cori
send
type message

Probably because you were the one causing the general chaos??

I am so into a Harry Potter movie marathon. You wanna come ~~~downtown and hang at mine?

Roughing it down here is your favorite, right?

CORRINE L. BUCHANAN
<>

>
Laurel~

Me?? PSHH it was like one time! Or maybe twice?

I’M NO TROUBLEMAKER!! XD

Your place huh? Sounds like a plan! Def my fave haha

WAITTT! Can we get drinks first and then marathon? New bar opened that I wanna try!!

LAUREL E. KEATON
lady
twenty two
Empathy
student
heterosexual
she/her

Cori
send
type message

I mean, I definitely remember you bringing that miniature poodle you found in Washington Sqaure Park to Bio....

Giiiirll, it's Thursday? What bar?

Is this the kind of bar that you'll need to dress me for, or will I be able to wear my own clothes??

CORRINE L. BUCHANAN
<>

>
Laurel~

Her name was Miss Cotton Ball... at least until her owners wanted her back. And I’d even gone through the trouble to paint her nails pink

Srsly who names a dog Bellini anyway? Miss Cotton Ball LOVED me!

It’s Thirsty Thursday LOL. Wink wink hehe

Opened over the weekend and people are raving. I’ll have to ask one of the gals what the name was again so ya can see what I’m talking about

I won’t pass up an opportunity to doll ya up! I’ll bring something with me. Any requests? <3

LAUREL E. KEATON
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Miscellaneous & Dead Threads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.