toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are an animation personified roleplay set in new york city and its boroughs. an entity known as the void swept through the animated world of ioyipia, the world which had been home to all of of our well known and beloved characters. the void destroyed everything in its path, some escaped and others were killed, but all found themselves right here in new york city. their abilities, some latent while in their last lives, others well known, are beginning to surface and those characters who remember ioyipia and who they were are starting to notice strange things going on. has the void returned? is it coming for them all over again? find out! when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. as always, if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

Pumpin' out the slaughter-matic sounds, Kimi's wants! <3
Hells Bells
Thirty
Adorably Annoying
Paper Pusher
Kimisexual
She/her

played by Kimilicious102 posts • prefers She/her pronouns

White Queen

This request is on behalf of my Queen of Hearts, RORY HART, so check out his app if you wanna snag this fine lady up!

Pictured is, of course, none other than Anne Hathaway as the White Queen. You don't need to use her, but she sure did make a lovely White Queen, no? FC is totally open. <3

She was Rory's younger sister (by 7 years) in Wonderland and he had her banished after he took over Wonderland. What she did, how she feels about him these days, etc is up to you! Back then she felt sorry for him and wanted to fix him, though who knows now! Her entire story is really up to you. <3 Rory is absolutely nothing like he was (he's a he, for one) and he no longer carries the same psychotic rage he did as the Queen of Hearts. I would love love LOVE to have the White Queen up in this place in pretty well any fashion you want to bring her in! Is she bitter and angry? Does she just want to be in her sister brother's life? Does she not approve of his new form? Does she? There are so many ways to go with this and I have all kinds ideas!! COME AT ME BRO SIS!!

Jabberwocky

TAKEN BY EMINEM <3 This request is on behalf of my Queen of Hearts, RORY HART, so check out his app if you wanna snag this lil' darlin' up!

Ahhh the Jabberwocky! The Queen of Hearts favored beastie. I have no FC suggestion because... I'm leaving pretty much everything about the Jabberwocky up to the player! The Jabberwocky can be male or female, young or old. Have fun with this!

So, I am looking for the Jabberwocky to be a real pain in Rory's ass these days! >3 I'd like to throw some drama into Rory's life, but I have several different paths you can take here! Either our darling Jabberywocky can be furious that Rory is no longer the psychotic Queen, hell bent on destroying everything and thus, be out to destroy him, or they can be in love with Rory The Queen and finally be in a form where they can show that... only to lose Rory's attention to the White Rabbit again and be totally furious about that! Either way, bring on the bad juju, because Rory is going to be all torn up about this because hey, the Jabberywocky was one of the few beings that really understood his rage and pain and now... they're gunna be super bent at him about this, that or the other! If you've got a different idea for what you wanna do with the Jabberywocky, hit me up! I am super easy to plot with. ;D I wanna see what you do this this character and I can make all kinds of stuff happen!

Yzma

This ad is for my Emperor Kuzco, aka LEVANT ALDRICH! So check him out if you wanna take up this dastardly lady <3

Currently written as Yvonne Reznor in his app, we all know who Yzma was in the movie. These days she's Levant's old governess and currently, she's one of his advisers within The Plaza Hotel. She likes to meddle in his company affairs and has been embezzling money from the Aldrich family for years. Levant is about to find out and fire her, though he has no intentions of suing her. That said, she'll definitely still be bitter about being let go and will probably plan on taking him out so that she doesn't lose her position. Pretty much everything else is up to you! I'd like her to initially be scheming and deliciously evil, but of course you're welcome to mold her how you please throughout the game! If she remembers her past as being Yzma eventually, that could be hysterical though I'm sure she won't remember it until she gets canned... then it might all come crashing back! LOL. FC is totally open, though she ought to be in her 40s-50s I'd say, after all she's been Levant's governess since he was two and he's twenty-four now!

Her name and FC can easily be changed, but suggested FC is Helena Bonham Carter because lets face it, she does crazy SO WELL!

Pacha

Levant needs his best friend because, let's face it, he has no real friends. Someone to tell him how it is and steer him in the right direction. I have several ideas for these two, so hit me up! These two can be of similar age, or Pacha can be a bit older. He doesn't necessarily need to be much older, so don't feel like you need to make him a father figure! Pacha's wife could always be his girlfriend and his kids could easily be kid-siblings. Bring on the plots! I'll help ;D

Currently, Chris Pratt is pictured as an FC though this is wide open. XD I just find Pratt hysterical, but by no means should you feel you have to use him. <3

BY MITZI
Hells Bells
Thirty
Adorably Annoying
Paper Pusher
Kimisexual
She/her

played by Kimilicious102 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
up, up, up you goooo <3
<>

played by 0 posts • prefers pronouns
>
;D Kingy taken
Queen of Hearts
Thirty-two
Suggestive Manipulation
Rock Star
Heterosexual
He/ him

played by Kimilicious50 posts • prefers she/ her pronouns
IIEEEEE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO THREAD WITH REGINA!!!!
yzma
forty-seven
tbd
"financial" adviser
heterosexual
she/her

played by alpha2 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
snagging yzma!
Emperor Kuzco
Twenty-four
Shape-shifting
Heir
Heterosexual
He/ him

played by Kimilicious20 posts • prefers She/ her pronouns
WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!!!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.