toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are an animation personified roleplay set in new york city and its boroughs. an entity known as the void swept through the animated world of ioyipia, the world which had been home to all of of our well known and beloved characters. the void destroyed everything in its path, some escaped and others were killed, but all found themselves right here in new york city. their abilities, some latent while in their last lives, others well known, are beginning to surface and those characters who remember ioyipia and who they were are starting to notice strange things going on. has the void returned? is it coming for them all over again? find out! when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. as always, if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

.NOT GOODBYE.
Hei Hei & Becky's Lovechild
twenty six yo
Adminy Awesomeness
Being AWESOME
BUCKETSEXUAL
She/Her

played by Zee77 posts • prefers She/Her pronouns
.NOT GOODBYE.
Hi everyone!

As you've most likely noticed, I've been MIA. Life has been particularly evil for me. With my break up, I've had to start paying a lot more bills than I was having to previously, which means I've been working a lot. I mean 70+ hours a week a lot. It's exhausting, I'm barely getting sleep and food let alone time to post. Because of this I'm stepping down as admin. TJ and Kimi will continue to rock it as they have been. I seriously don't know what I would do without them. I'm not leaving, just stepping down and seriously cutting back on characters because I hate the idea of hogging these characters.

I want to apologize to those I have plots with. I know this derails a lot of things and I feel horrible, but at least this way y'all are able to move on with character development without me pausing and holding you up. Here are the characters I'll be letting go off and sobbing about:

-- Nashville Carmack -- Sophia Matson -- Bexley Vogel -- Nika Mosca

AYODELE - I am so excruciatingly sorry that I'm dropping Soph. I was so wicked excited for our characters and I know you took my wanted for Meg and I love you endlessly for it. I hope when life stops kicking my ass, we'll be able to plot something super awesome that makes up for it. I love you so much. <3

KIMI - You just made me a prince and my Jamily heart is weeping because I'm dropping Bex. I seriously thought about keeping her, as well, but I just can't do four. Ugh. My heart. I'm so sad. <3

I love you all so so much and I just want to say y'all are fantastic and amazing and beautiful people and this entire site is golden because of you all. I never thought it'd be this big and I know it's in good hands.

Je vous aime tous

Zee

SALTBOT
THIRTY-TWO
PERFECTLY SALTY
BEING SALTY
PANSEXUAL
SHE/HER

played by TJ49 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
We got your back, girl. Take care of you and come hang with us when you can. We'll still be here! ❤️❤️❤️
AN ACTUAL HUBCAP
TWENTY FIVE
PROCRASTINATION
RAILWAY
NA
SHE / HER

played by HUBCAPS20 posts • prefers SHE / HER pronouns
I'm sorry life has been hitting you pretty hard but I'm glad that you're sticking around. Take care of yourself, Zee. <3
Hells Bells
Thirty
Adorably Annoying
Paper Pusher
Kimisexual
She/her

played by Kimilicious102 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
As always, we've got you! RP is supposed to be where we come to chill out and decompress, so don't feel bad at all! We want you to look forward to coming to Tame, not dread it because you know you're bogged down. <3 <3 We're sending you all the good juju, love, and hugs!!

US AND TAME LOVE YOU!! <3 <3
a mouseketeer
twenty-four
warm hugs
professional sleeper
n/a
she/her

played by maedusa18 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
Understandable and I hope that life gives you some peace soon here. You are an incredible and awesome person and I am so sorry things are looking down. I am glad you aren't completely leaving <3
ooc
twenty-nine
being gr8
sales
heterosexual
#

played by amanda19 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
Lots of hugs coming at you! Good luck! <333
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.