toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are a disney spirit roleplay set in a parallel universe in new york city and its boroughs. please make sure to read our rules, plot, and all other pertinent information before you consider joining. when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Adore's Antics, Alice | Cheshire | Barrel | Flower | &+
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

played by Adore64 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
user posted image

Lucy A. Liddell

With her parents no longer in the picture, Lucy’s surviving family is her eldest sister of whom she loves but finds their relationship to be quite strained. Best kept at a distance, Lucy has since then moved out on her own to lead a more freeing life sans controlling sister. Maintaining a small shoe box apartment in Brooklyn where she works as a florist, it has become the one place she feels at home to be herself. Lucy only has fragments of her memories pertaining Wonderland. Having only little pieces to hold on to, she is constantly waging wars in her head that drive her mad. It’s an on going battle trying to figure out what is, what isn’t and what was.

In a nutshell, Lucy is generally very sweet but even sweet things can hold some bitter tartness to them. On top of being generally sweet, Lucy is quite charismatic and with such charisma she falls victim to having episodes of high irritability. This stems from anxiety and only shows it’s head when she feels she is being undermined or if she feels something is not Just in her eyes. Depends on the situation and her mood, honestly. Always down for some innocent mischief, Lucy is also down for some…not so innocent mischief, too. Can’t help being curious now can we? Lucy can also come across as lazy for day dreaming is something she loves to do (often) paired along with sleeping late into the day (Astral Projection is fun, okay? (dangerous too!) sue her). She is also capable of giving good advice but has difficulty following what she preaches— something that often gets her into chaotic situations more often than not. Hypocrisy is also something she struggles with as she’ll have no problem calling people out for things only to do those things herself, failing to admit her wrongs.

Love is something Lucy has never considered seriously, but ever the hopeless romantic— she wouldn’t turn something down if it came up. She's had prior relationships but they never lasted long.

While she doesn’t remember in full, Lucy has some enemies in her life whom she has yet to encounter here in New York City. Those of the following are; The Queen of Hearts, The Red Queen, The Jabberwocky, and The Knaves of Hearts. Whether they pose as a threat to her now in this life or not, that bridge will have to be crossed to soon find out!
Chase R. Holloway

Having escaped from an unexpected and surely inevitable destruction of Wonderland located in Ioyipia, Chase has managed to come out on the other end unscathed and with all of his memories still in tact. What he wasn’t able to escape with had been his friends; occupants of Wonderland whom he’d never admit were his friends to their face but you knew by interactions alone he was friendly enough that he considered them to be close. Being forcibly ejected from Wonderland hadn’t bothered Chess too much as being on the move and adapting to all situations had been something he’d been acclimated to doing since the beginning of well, his existence pretty much. He does miss his friends although will not admit it.

Anyway! Spat out and implanted here in the realm of New York City… Staten Island to be exact- Chase has immersed himself into the culture doing odd jobs that allowed him to gain currency. Having done so for a small something odd years, Chess had earned enough to launch his own Night Club. A club he named ‘Mad Shire’ that would serve him on many levels that thankfully took off. One reason being is, it’d be where he’d retire at night should he desire and two, it would farm him an income and on top of all that— it allowed him to leave an impression of sorts. Make a name for himself, just as he had back in Wonderland. Plus, it’s just cheaper to crash there if he needed/wanted to than to put money in places he would never use anyway seeing as he’s always on the move through out the boroughs exploring for anything, everything and at the same time nothing at all.

While he doesn’t really talk to many and those that he does speak with end up getting riddles, there are a few faces around he wouldn’t mind picking on (and does!) but it’s never quite the same. Nothing would ever compare to the friends he had back in Wonderland. Friends he wasn’t sure about their whereabouts or if they were even still in existence somewhere. To those who come across Chess would describe him as not all there, unpredictable, mischievous, cunning and perhaps even sneaky. Some would even pin him as devious, all of which he wouldn’t disagree with. However, Chess doesn’t really care what people thinks about him as he’s a true neutral at heart. Oh! Another descriptor that he often gets is Asshole, but that usually comes from people who can’t take a joke. He likes messing with people like that the most, well, usually.

While Chess doesn’t have any enemies per say, or people he views as enemies— he does have people that are not a fan of him and he them, those people consist of: The King and Queen of Hearts, along with the Card Soldiers. Whether they pose as a threat to him now in this life or not, that bridge will have to be crossed to soon find out!
Mikey B. Jensen

Mikey no longer visits his blood relatives as he doesn’t see himself apart of their family. That disconnect had been there the moment his sister (who doubled as a stand in mother) left him in this world to realms he cannot follow, on top of never really having that sense of closeness. Today in these times you can find Mikey hanging out with his life long made friends from school who’re apart of the group he calls his Family. With Tate and Lalita by his side the three together make up what is known as The Terrible Trio, two people he’d lay his life for if situations called for it.

Closest to both Tate and Lalita, they’re not the only people Mikey leans on (though he leans the heaviest on them the most) Jack and his crew have been a big help through his troubled years in school and even now. Without Jack and his crew (and thanks to Lalita for introducing him!) there had been a lot at risk for Mikey concerning school and his behavior. Due to his inability to work in small, controlled spaces school just wasn’t the place for him.

Having long since graduated high school, Mikey did not opt to go to College. Instead he can be found selling his music online, performing his music everywhere in the streets and even selling his one of kind art on the side. It’s enough to get by and enough to keep Mikey’s energy at bay seeing as he is not a spirit from this world but from Halloween Town. He has abilities that manifested in this lifetime from a young age that aren’t always so stellar. Quite the trickster at heart, his abilities are poltergeist in nature meaning chaos could ensue at anytime.

While Mikey can be the life of the party at times, don’t mistake his mischievousness and lively hood for someone who is extroverted. He leans more towards the introverted side but is comfortable labeling himself an ambivert. With that being said, Mikey often has a mouth that gets away from him at times, if you can keep up with him and still want to be his friends he’ll give it a shot. Even better if you catch him on a good day as there’s a chance you might be able to get an in with him and have Mikey chatting up a storm or even going out of his way to entertain.

That being said, out of the three that make up the Trio...Mikey here is the groups wild card. All of them can be to a point, but with Mikey? He’s the one who needs to have an eye kept on him a little more often as he’s more prone to following that seductive temptress known as trouble.

Girlfriends and Boyfriends were never a thing for Mikey as he just never thought about anything of the sort. Was never comfortable with or trusted people outside of his small bubble of friends he did/does trust. His sexuality is something he struggles with for he’s unsure what to call himself but there are feelings for a particular Artistic member of whom makes up the Trio he does trust and appreciates the fact they’re willing to keep it under wraps.

Places you can find Mikey; Queens, Mister Unlucky’s, Manhattan, Subway stations, or generally with Tate and Lalita.
Flora M. Alcroft

Thrust into the rapids of New York City, Flora had once upon a time been a male skunk known as Flower. With the fall of his previous world of which he came, Flower is no longer a male skunk but a human female who’s life had been turned even more upside down than the fresh prince of bel air. Full memory in tact, survival instincts kicked into high gear, the newly redesigned Flower had to act on her feet and adapt or else the city would swallow her alive, chew her up and spit her out. Upon her means of survival, Flora had come across a family in Brooklyn, bohemian in nature whom housed and even helped get her on her feet set up with volunteer work, including finding an identity for herself. Ever so humbled by such caring people, Flora has stuck to the borough where she feels happily at home despite her lonesome nights without her other woodland friends to accompany her.

Generally Flora is a pretty down to earth person who can be viewed as really laid back. Despite being laid back, she is not someone you can walk all over as she is not afraid to stand up for herself or others around her. She doesn’t care what people have to say about her, as her backbone is ridiculously strong. Pronouns don’t really bother her either so she doesn’t care what you refer to her as, and never really did even back when she lived life as a skunk. Quiet in nature, if approached, Flora is quick to warm up and isn’t all that shy but you will notice there is a sense of loneliness behind her words; this is not something she advertises but it’s not something she hides either— although she won’t outright tell you the why. Kind of hard to explain to someone that you were once a male and a skunk, to boot who is missing her other critter like friends. To cope with such feelings, Flora works heavily in her field of Animal Rescue as an Animal Rescue Officer where she hopes to fill the void where her friends should be. Flora also really loves mixing and matching fashion, dressing in what she finds comfortable and even shyly toeing the line of avant garde depending on her mood. If you’re in need of a good friend and someone to keep it real with you, Flora’s your ride or die kind of girl.

Love is something Flora is very open to, but hasn’t come across anyone that has struck her fancy in such ways. Identifying as pansexual, personality is where it’s at first and foremost. Though just because she finds your personality kick ass, it’s not a guarantee she’ll feel romantic feelings. Hook ups are okay, along with platonic relationships with platonic kisses and hand holding are things she’s okay with, too.

Enemies aren’t a thing in her life, but there are people she finds she doesn’t like— but honestly? Who doesn’t have people like that? Though one quick way to Flora’s shit list is if you mistreat animals just to be cruel. Then it becomes personal.

places you can find Flora; Brooklyn, The Brooklyn branch of The Animal Care Center, various animal shelters around NYC, coffee shops, record shops, various bars, central park, etc.

morgan p. henney

From the Golden Coast all the way over to New York, an interesting life follows Morgan. Raised by a criminal (her godfather Silver) with a golden heart who has secrets of his own, Morgan harbors secrets of her own, too. From strange abilities (shapeshifting), to criminal activities covered up by said (hidden) abilities, Morgan had finally found and made a friend through her love and extensive knowledge about cars-- much to her annoyance at first. While her criminal backgrounds come up pristine clean- her preferred company and best friend’s is...not so spotless. Having gone through thick and thin with him, it is with Nikolai Hawkins (Jim) did Morgan graduate, gone off to college with and even got a business together with an apartment on top of it with one another. To Morgan there’s nothing better than spending everyday with her best friend doing what it is they love with one another-- even if some activities aren’t so legal!

Personality wise she is; Funny, Friendly, quite the prankster, mischievous, compassionate, sensitive, free-spirited, adventurous, on the occasion annoying (ask Niko), loyal, loving, and affectionate-- selectively, of course.

Enemies; Those who think they can talk down to her because she’s a female and a mechanic. Anyone who tries to cause trouble for Silver who is her god father but at this point is basically her dad. Anyone who has beef with Niko (which honestly could put a meat packaging plant to shame).

Lovers; There’s been attempts at hooks ups but generally they never work out as Morgan gets bored with them or they feel threatened by Niko. Morgan isn’t too upset with this as Cars, Niko (and dear Ole’ Silver!) are her number ones!
Queen of Hearts
Thirty-two
Suggestive Manipulation
Rock Star
Heterosexual
He/ him

played by Kimilicious44 posts • prefers she/ her pronouns
user posted image

RORY && LUCY
    Hello creampuff >D Ehehe. I kid, I kiddddd do I though?. Anyhoo, Alice and the Queen King of Hearts! As we know their Wonderland meeting wasn't so hot. Lots of craziness, but hey, Alice got out of it alive so no hard feelings right? XD; I mean, I'm totally sure their are but we can hope, okay? LOL

Not sure what you're looking for between these two, but I'm open! Rory is decidedly not what he used to be almost all the way around. He is clearly no longer the Queen of anything in more ways than one. His temper and overall insane demeanor are all but gone, leaving behind someone who is actually pretty chill now that their entire brain chemistry isn't completely skewed. That said, I'm sure that doesn't excuse his shitastic behavior in Wonderland, so Lucy is welcome to hate him for it, he'll understand more or less. He's a famous singer now, too so his music may effect Lucy (whether its good, bad or neutral is totes up to you!).

All in all, we totally need to get these two together. Rory is no longer her enemy unless she wants to make him one. He's not out for anyone's blood these days and if she wants to hate him, he'll probably be put out but what can you do? He'll try and make his crazy up to her, but all in all its how Lucy is going to take him. If she even recognizes him! He has no desire for anyone from Wonderland to recognize him, so he won't be going out of his way to be like, "Hey you remember that screamign tyrant from Wonderland? Totes was me." LOL. XD

N/A
Imagination
Job seeking
N/A
She/her

played by Dandelion23 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
Mine && Yours: So both of my chars live in the Bronx, but if Lucy or Chess end up down there, I'd love to toss Helena and Ivan at you. I don't have any definite ideas, but I think Helena might like Lucy. Ivan miiigghhhttt too, I'm not sure. He's weird about women but if they seem hwtmless/not very sensual they're kinda okay in his book. I think Chess would confuse and exasperate both of them, but that would be fun too. Let me know if you have ideas or would like to thread some time!
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

user posted image

user posted image LUCY && RORY
    Hello there! LOL Yeah, no hard feelings at all-- maybe ;D

So! Since Lucy here only has fragments of her memory of Wonderland and who she really is-- mainly remembering shards (think of waking up from a dream, you know you've dreamed but cannot arrange the dream in the sequence of how it went because everything is foggy and all out of order so nothing makes sense) I don't think Lucy would recognize him seeing as he was different when their paths had crossed last. I.E; Had been the Queen of hearts instead of the King of hearts that he is today. Though I believe if they hung around or if she really focused on him long and hard it would begin to click that this is someone her brain has been trying to remember.

I believe it would take a little longer as the memories that are locked up within her brain hold a different image of the Queen King, and as you had mentioned-- if his lyrics reflected anything remotely like what she describes the bits of wonderland she remembers he may be someone she'll want to track down and scope out more in depth. A feat that would be difficult granted the fame he has...but alas, Lucy when set on a mission will find a way. She always does~

Also! There's a good chance she might be angry with him, but Lucy can be quite forgiving if she sees that a new leaf has been turned, or if there's truly no threat to be had. Perhaps she might even feel sorry for him! Honestly I think it would be interesting to watch how things go down so yes, we absolutely need to get these two together so we can see just how the walls will fall or if they'll go higher (one can never be too sure) but yeah no xD I don't blame him for not going around waving the 'I was the red lobster!!' flag any time soon or even at all 8'D
user posted image LUCY && HELENA
    Lucy can talk to literally anyone, and if it's one thing Lucy loves to do is make friends of all kinds. She's quite adventurous as well so there's a chance that Lucy might wind up in the Bronx for a random day trip just to go and explore (perhaps her Shrink's office is located in the Bronx? That's something workable!)
user posted image LUCY && IVAN
    There's a good chance they may get along, but there are large moments where Lucy is well...very Alice due to the fact she is Alice. She'll have no problem calling him out on things and even cause a bit of a ruckus while doing so, too. Not that she'd go out of her way to do something of the sort but if it came up-- she'd have to point it out and put an end to it to make herself feel better. It shouldn't be too big of a problem though as Lucy is generally pleasant. A little disturbed but pleasant none the less.
user posted image CHESS && HELENA
    Now! Chess is my happy little wanderer as he's never in one spot for long. In fact, he's all over favoring traveling through the boroughs so maybe...maybe he's spotted Helena here in the night making one of her attempts at escape? I read somewhere (I was snoopin') that she flies at night? He'd have a field day for sure.
user posted image CHESS && IVAN
    Now...I feel that Chess here could press all of Ivan's buttons just because he can. He might even go the distance to stir trouble with the man just because he can. hehehehe I mean, if he can rile up an old man surely he can buy some free time for Helena when he's around to distract the guy. If this sparks any further ideas, let me know because yes!

Quasimodo
Thirty-three
Stone wings
Janitor at St. Inessa's Greek Orthodox Church
She/her

played by Dandelion18 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
ADORE Helena is pretty protective of people she likes, so if she digs Alice she'd definitely come to the rescue if she ran into trouble on one of her adventures. She'd enjoy somebody who was able to carry the conversation.

Helena and Chase sound super fun too! I'll be happy to have her fly into/over him and they can meet that way. She hasn't really perfected landing yet so that might be a bit hazardous LOL.

Ivan and Lucy: please call him out, he really needs it, though I don't think he'd respond well! LOL. He's pretty opinionated about young people so I think he'd be pretty belligerent if she tried to tell him what's what XD.

Chase is more than welcome to provoke him, I think that would be super fun. I predict a lot of sanctimonious shouting going on. Oh man if he provided some sort of distraction for Helena that would be great and she would love him for life LOL.
Hells Bells
Thirty
Adorably Annoying
Paper Pusher
Kimisexual
She/her

played by Kimilicious96 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
KIMI && ADORE!

RORY && LUCY!
    Well, I'm sure we can twist the meaning of some of the songs on the Three Cheers album and make them work or just pretend they work LUL to make Alice look up at Hartless and go, "there's something up with this guy!" If Rory were to actually see her, he'd recognize her instantly and he'd let her through say, if she came up on him during/ after a show or whatever. He's a big star, so that could certainly make some news! Especially if Rory is already tangled up with Yelena. >D She could hear about him letting strange blonde headed girls into his dressing room, or backstage or something and side eye the fuck outta him. I'm sure we could come up with some funny stuff there, lol!

If she is angry, he'll totally get it! She can beat up on him for a bit until she tires of it and then asks him wtf is up because, obviously, she's going to notice that he's err, different. XD So depending on what she gathers/ remembers/ what happens.. oh man, this could be a fun thread! It would be especially fun if Rory had Lucy on his side when he finally met up with Marcel and Chase, too. Because Marcel is definitely looking at Rory like, "BE GONE, SATAN." 8D Oh the hurdles poor Rory is gunna have to jump through to get in with this crew LOL!

All the threads. I need them.

RORY && CHASE!
    SO! Rory and Chase! XD I had some thoughts, actually! I was thinking that back in Wonderland, while Rory was usually probably pretty angry with Chess, he obviously couldn't kill him. That puts Chess in a bit of a special category. Of course the Queen had ordered his death before, probably more than once, but Chess just disappears and laughs it off because HA, can't behead the cat you can't catch!

I was thinking that perhaps they had a strange sort of... I hesitate to say friendship because I mean, Rory was nuckin' futz. It's hard to be friends with an insane asylum, but... a strange sort of kinship? Chess is his own form of crazy and maybe he saw that there was a person buried deep beneath all of the Queen's rage? Chess could have been someone she spoke to when no one else was around, someone that maybe made her think about things every once in a while. Maybe she confided in Chess about the White Rabbit and her struggles with both wanting to just chuck that relationship into the wind and also wanting to keep her safe? I feel like these two could have been weird companions, but it could have worked for them. The Queen couldn't kill his ass and Chess could deal with the Queen's rage with laughter.

Tell me what you're thinkin', if you like any of this or if you wanna go a totally different route! I am completely open to suggestion, just lay it on me babe!
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

user posted image

user posted image LUCY && HELENA
    If it’s one thing, Lucy can certainly carry the conversation— even if it branches off into totally unrelated topics. She’ll just talk, looking for that one thing that piques the other person’s interests. Once she’s found it she’s sure to keep on the subject then feel around said subject to see if anything else strikes the person’s fancy she’s talking to. So if that’s what Helena needs in a person she comes to like, Lucy’s yo girl!! I think Lucy would be grateful for Helena liking her too as she believes most people just….tolerate her with a grain of salt at best.
user posted image CHESS && HELENA
    The thought of Helena crash landing into Chase has me loling all over the place 8’D Another idea I’m going to lob at you! So interesting development concerning Chess. There has been a plot in the talks between Chess and Mel (Lin & I)! Now! The talk had been that Mel is going to come to Chase looking for a job at his night club. Ultimately, I believe he will give her the job. So! Another way Chase and Helena here can be connected (this time not via crash landing LOL) can be through Esmerelda! And should he learn or even suspect there’s a little more going on between the two lovely ladies (which honestly, the cat is quite sharp he’s bound to catch on), he’d be even more inclined to distract good ole’ Ivan with some absurd form of debauchery— probably in the form of words just to help the girls out. Always willing to help where he can in his own ways, especially if he gets to have fun and create chaos out of it!
user posted image LUCY && IVAN
    That can easily be arranged, especially if Lucy comes to learn more about Ivan through Helena’s eyes and the little things she’ll pick up on herself just by watching. So not only will ONE of my characters have it out to rile Ivan up but TWO of them! Lucy’s may or may not come intentionally— it just depends on what comes first. But oh man…just thinking about her yelling at a belligerent old man and the things she could say? CRYING WITH LAUGHTER.
user posted image CHESS && IVAN
    As mentioned in my little blurb from Chase to Helena, it’s pretty clear that at this point he’s down to clown around. Imagine Chess even going as far as pushing Ivan to thinking he was crazy due to the fact he has the ability to disappear/reappear at will. He’d truly be exasperated then! LOL
user posted image LUCY && RORY
    All of what you just said right there, we should go with that hands down because it just sounds great and there’s potential for funnies to be had. I think the best case scenario for when they finally DO meet up with one another and Lucy puts two and two together on who he is would be for her to feel things organically in the thread leaving it even more up in the air! But oh man, since Lucy is on good terms with Hatter and POSSIBLY even on good terms with King of Hearts it’ll definitely be interesting 8’D I say hit the gas and light a match~
user posted image CHESS && RORY
    Being neutral across the board in what he does, I’m sure all of that is doable and allows me to play Chase here at a level I would love to see him achieve! So this needs to happen because I really really do like this idea? Hatter might not like that he’s on okay grounds with him though seeing everything Rory put Hatter through but surely in time things will come together and yeah! All around this would be fun to play out so lets!

N/A
Imagination
Job seeking
N/A
She/her

played by Dandelion23 posts • prefers She/her pronouns
ADORE

Lucy && Helena: Awwwwwww she sounds so sweet. Despite her limited people skills, Helena tends to latch into people who are nice to her, so I could definitely see her doing that with Lucy. I think that's neat that Lucy is so adaptable and good at conversation, and being what people need her to be. They'll make for a cute pair of friends I think. Helena doesn't really know what to do with friends beside clumsy attempts at conversation so maybe Lucy can show her, lol.

Chase && Helena: LOLOLOLOLOL yeah I like the idea of her plowing into him too. I also love the idea of them meeting through Mel. Helena's never been to a club in her life but I could see her awkwardly trying to sneak in to see Mel and meeting Chase that way, too. She'd be happy to have somebody distracting Ivan for her, that's for sure.

Lucy && Ivan: ahahaha PLEASE yell at him. It will be great. Oh my goodness! It would be kinda funny if he sort of tolerated her at first, because she seemed harmless, then either he figured out that she knew Helena or she just goes off on him about how he treats Helena, or even something unrelated. It will be great, I'm so excited for them too.

Chase && Ivan: LOL Please make Ivan think he's losing it, that would be wonderful. He could totally talk to Des about it, how he keeps seeing this weird guy DVERYWHERE. Yes. He deserves it. Dooo iiittttt. Also I love the idea of Chase distracting him with debauchery, that's great, and he's so lovely for taking on all of Ivan's sermons/rants for Helena. Such a good friend.
Hei Hei & Becky's Lovechild
twenty six yo
Adminy Awesomeness
Being AWESOME
BUCKETSEXUAL
She/Her

played by Zee110 posts • prefers She/Her pronouns
GREY & LUCY

[= He'd find her interesting. He'd let her stick around in his studio while he worked. He'd teach her how to paint all of that imagination she's got going on. He'd offer her a quiet shoulder to cry on should she ever need it. I think they'd get along splendidly. I don't know. They just seem like they'd click because he's so quiet and in his own little place and Lucy's still trying to find hers.

Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

user posted image

user posted image LUCY && GREY
    Lucy would appreciate that a great, great deal. It would be nice to have someone that contrasted her as much as Grey would in her life. His silence to her sometimes (often) too loud self, maybe even learning from him that sometimes silence is best. Learning how to paint would be awesome for Lucy as well, therapeutic and probably more helpful in ways she’d never know not to mention a shoulder to cry on is something she never knew she needed, or missed. This is something I would like to see happen between the two! She’d value him so much in her life and would do her best not to actively sabotage a budding friendship thanks to her tangled mind. All she needs is for someone to be patient with her and hopefully understand or at least to try-- even if they don’t quite follow along.

Hei Hei & Becky's Lovechild
twenty six yo
Adminy Awesomeness
Being AWESOME
BUCKETSEXUAL
She/Her

played by Zee110 posts • prefers She/Her pronouns
GREY & LUCY

Grey is definitely the character for her then! Because his patience is admirable and he'd find her absolutely mesmerizing, I'm sure. He'd probably find a lot of inspiration from her and her imagination and her outlandish tendencies. <3 I'm wanting a thread now. We should thread now. Can we thread now? =D

OOGIE BOOGIE
THIRTY
PROBABIITY MANIPULATION
BAR + ILLEGAL CASINO OWNER
PANSEXUAL
HE/HIS

played by LAUZ34 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
ODIN & MIKEY
i'm only gonna plot these two for the time being, mostly because i'm dying from a 2k plot reply with this boy here. N O W!!! odin actually has not interest in making the kids be his lackeys again, mostly because he doesn't need them. he's pretty self-reliant, but if they want to hang around, then he's more than willing to let them. he's going to be pretty paternal towards lalita, so if mikey is actually open to that sort of relationship, he's willing to spoil the boy as well. i know that tate doesn't have any interest in him for the most part, and he's not going to tell them anything about how he's fucking with jack. he's going to keep that from them in order to maintain his 'better person' image here. frankly, he's not going to try TOO hard to fuck jack over, just a bit until he feels kind of vindicated and then that'll be it--and it'll mostly revolve around him trying to sabotage mister unlucky's and then trying to nark on sally to her dad. he's pretty recently, probably within the last few years, started getting his memories back bigger and better than ever, which would explain why he hadn't found the kids just yet. so, really, its all up to you as to whether or not you want mikey to want anything to do with him. but i can definitely assure that odin, while still being inherently oogie, is also far more human and compassionate and would actually be likely to treat the trio like his kids.

ADORE

Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

LUCY && GREY
    That ship has sailed! ahah 8'D <3
MIKEY && ODIN
    Currently, Mikey is quite loyal to Jack. Despite how easy it is for him to fall off the 'right' path due to his struggles with being seduced by chaotic mischief, he's hasn't done anything majorly terrible thus far. So if Odin isn't seeking the trio to be his shit show lackeys again... I'm not sure Mikey would really look Odin's way for anything personally as he's very content with where he is right now. HOWEVER, if Mikey caught wind of Lalita hanging around with some other guy from a rival bar saying she viewed him as a father like figure...Mikey is surely to come around and poke his nose in to sniff the guy out. Making sure she's not being coerced into anything funny. Also, just like Odin, Mikey only has a small sense of his past life so his identity as Oogie boogie would still be left a mystery...though despite this fact, Mikey would still be awfully distrustful mainly because it's just how he is to begin with. In the end I feel like he wouldn't know what to think of Odin as a whole but around Lalita? He wouldn't be the biggest fan and might even try to be a menace.
Adore
twenty five
Syrupy Sweet
--
--
she/her

Morph has been added! Plot with her!! <3

user posted image
Jim Hawkins
twenty four
mechanical intuition
Mechanic
Heterosexual
he/him

played by Moni10 posts • prefers her/she pronouns
user posted image

Niko loves Mo. Even when she's a pain in the butt. <3

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.