toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are an animation personified roleplay set in new york city and its boroughs. an entity known as the void swept through the animated world of ioyipia, the world which had been home to all of of our well known and beloved characters. the void destroyed everything in its path, some escaped and others were killed, but all found themselves right here in new york city. their abilities, some latent while in their last lives, others well known, are beginning to surface and those characters who remember ioyipia and who they were are starting to notice strange things going on. has the void returned? is it coming for them all over again? find out! when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. as always, if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

A TOUGH OLD TOWN, Oliver & Company
All
ancient
Sass Master
retail slave
she/her

played by moni63 posts • prefers she/her pronouns

”Dante”

until the end of time

26-28 + Thomas Davenport + Compadre/lover

This is a request for Romeo’s other half. If you know Oliver & Company, then you know that Roscoe is never without DeSoto. The same goes for Romeo and “Dante”. These two grew up together and have been attached at the hip their entire lives. When Romeo was 17, he was invited to join the Italian mafia and so was Dante. They had their initiation together and at it they were paired together as compadres, otherwise known as partners. Their friendship transitioned into a working relationship. Together they work at the Brewer Capri Marina, a shipyard where the Italian mafia brings in illegal items under the guise of legal. The idea here is that these two are thick as thieves (ha, literally). Inseparable. They live close to each other. Originally they were supposed to have romantic interests in each other, but if that’s not your cup of tea then that’s fine. I am 100% fine with them just being bros that wreck people up and do shady illegal things. Please read Romeo’s app before taking this ad because I want to make sure you understand their relationship. Heck, I’d even be down for them to be brothers or twins! <3 I’d love for his name to stay Dante because the names Dante/Romeo going together makes me giggle but as long as his name is something hella Italian, I’m all for a change. Same with the FC. Just run it by me first. History is up to you, just make sure it hits the same points as Romeo's. Personality should compliment Romeo's as well :)

"Sykes"

Do I make myself clear?

50's + Liam Neeson + Italian mafia Boss

So this could go two directions, I am flexible! Either, Sykes could be Romeo’s father, who was written into his app as a cap of the Italian Mafia, OR he could be the boss and leader of the mafia. Aside from that, if you’re familiar with the movie then you know what sort of personality he should have. History is totally up to you. This ad is really open, I just want him around ‘cause Roscoe and DeSoto need their big bad boss man around. There are a couple other characters on the board in or associated with the mafia so this guy'll have plenty of things to do ;) "Sykes" can be his badass Italian mafia nickname, heehee.

I put Liam Neeson as a FC because he was the first guy to pop into my head that is a badass but I suck at FCs. Feel free to use whoever you want. LOL

DONALD DUCK
TWENTY-EIGHT
PROCRASTINATION
TEACHER
PANSEXUAL
SHE/HER

played by ayodele107 posts • prefers SHE/HER pronouns
I LOVE ROMEO SO MUCH. I CAN'T. I CAN'T EVEN LET THIS WANT AD STAY UP FOR TEN MINUTES WITHOUT GETTING MY GRUBBY LITTLE HANDS ALL OVER IT.

I want Dante <3
All
ancient
Sass Master
retail slave
she/her

played by moni63 posts • prefers she/her pronouns
user posted image

YAS I LOVE YOU
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.