toggle cbox
members rules plot abilities faces canons wanteds who's who application shippers advertise cbox

welcome to tame the whispers! we are a disney spirit roleplay set in a parallel universe in new york city and its boroughs. please make sure to read our rules, plot, and all other pertinent information before you consider joining. when registering, please do so as FIRST M. LAST in all uppercase. our site's rating is 3•3•3 and we always ask for quality over quantity. if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member!

Add Reply

RULES
Hei Hei & Becky's Lovechild
twenty six yo
Adminy Awesomeness
Being AWESOME
BUCKETSEXUAL
She/Her

played by Zee102 posts • prefers She/Her pronouns
RULES & EXPECTATIONS!
BASIC RULES

001. Be welcoming. Play nice. This is the easiest part of being here. Seriously. Try to make friends with everyone and don't start drama. If you feel that there is unnecessary drama going on and it's getting out of hand, message me. I'll rectify it as soon as I can. Essentially: treat others well.

002. You will have many accounts on this site (I hope because that means more amazing characters), but the one account EVERYONE must have is an OOC account. Register this with your alias in all caps; ex: ZEE. This will be your main account and you'll connect your others via the sub accounts. This makes it easier for others to get a hold of you and so you don't miss important messages from me... should I send you them.

003. When registering character accounts, do as so: FIRST M. LAST. Make sure it's in ALL caps. If you mess this up on accident, let me know and I can change it. Do NOT register with the Disney character name.

004. When choosing a spirit, please be considerate - don't take only spirits from one movie. If you have multiple from one, that's fine, but I ask no more than two. Make sure you reserve the canon character if you aren't immediately going to post up a completed application.

005. There will be no YouTube, Instagram models, or anything else that's miscellaneous as a face claim. It can be weird. Celebrities only, please. Models are welcome if they're signed somewhere and you can find them someplace. As with the canon character, make sure you've reserved if you aren't immediately posting a completed app. No face claims under the age of 18.

006. Gender bending the characters is fine - do what your heart desires on that front. However, for FCs - if the canon character is POC then the FC must be POC. If you have any questions, grab an admin.

007. When applying, post your topic title as so: LAST, FIRST MIDDLE and your topic description as so: AGE IN NUMBERS | MEMBER GROUP | FACE CLAIM | CANON. Something to note before applying: no characters under the age of 18 unless I have given express permission. You must ask before you apply.

008. The first two characters are free! You can make your first and then your second whenever you want after. The only thing that you must have between making characters is 2 active threads with ALL of them. So if you can't hold 2 active threads with your characters, perhaps you aren't ready for the next. Talk to me if you have questions or concerns. As of right now we don't have a character limit. Just be active with them you fothermuckers. Or I'll take them and hide them in my cupboard forever.

009. Character profiles/mini profiles MUST be filled out. You'll see that it won't let you NOT fill it out once you go to edit it. This is simple. The profile picture is 250x400 and the gif just needs to be square, it will resize. You can fill this out before or after you're accepted.

010. Don't godmod. Just don't do it, bruh. It's not cool. It doesn't make you look awesome. If you do godmod, I hope it's with permission from the person you're godmoding. If you don't have permission, don't godmod. Simple as pie, yeah?

011. Please note that we are a MATURE roleplay site and we have a mature (age restricted) section available so those players 18+ can thread whatever their hearts desire. We are a Premium board and we ask that no player under the age of 16 years old apply. We apologize, but our game has many different elements that as Admins we don't feel are befitting of anyone younger and we thank you in advance for your cooperation!

012. If there is a character you’re interested in that has been requested in the Wanted Ads section, please take into consideration what has been placed for the want ad before taking the character. If there is something in the want ad you don’t necessarily like or feel comfortable with then please take the time to speak with the creator of the ad before applying. Remember, a request is there for a reason and it’s only polite to speak with the creator of the ad if there is something you want changed as it’s likely a plot/ship/etc they’re really looking forward to having.

ACTIVITY RULES

001. Be active. It should be as easy as that. Don't just hang out in the cbox or post in OOC boards. Roleplaying is what we're here to do and we can't do that without, you know... roleplaying. So each character has to be posted fairly regularly. If you feel you can't handle the amount you have, let me know.

002. There will be activity checks. They'll be surprise ones. The activity check will stay up for a week... in that week you have a chance to save any characters you've neglected by posting an in character thread, with them. This is also the chance for you to drop whatever characters you don't want anymore.

003. Post with as many people as you can! Roleplaying's a social activity (even if most of us are introverts) and that means we all want to be friends. Don't just plot with your group, then it's no fun for anyone.

CBOX/DISCORD RULES

001. We want to chat with all you pretties, and we have two ways to do that - cbox and our discord group. However, there are, of course, rules to these groups. The main one being: Please keep controversial subjects (i.e. politics, religion, etc) out of both the cbox and the discord channel. I like a good debate as much as the next millennial, but these aren't the places to do it.

002. Asking for posts in the cbox/channel is fine. As long as it's: not pushy, not annoying, not rude. It's totally okay to be like 'anyone want to thread with so and so?' but if someone doesn't answer, leave it be. Start up an open thread. There are several ways to get threads and I'm totally lax on the asking for them thing, as long as you aren't pushy.

003. Be welcoming to everyone. Don't alienate or ignore anyone. Try to be inclusive with conversations. I know the cbox flies fast, but we don't want anyone to feel left out here.

004. Be nice. Seriously. This is an ancient rule. Be fucking nice, y'all.

EXPECTATIONS

001. Word minimum is 300. I hate having to do it, but I feel it's necessary. Rapid fire won't cut it even though I love it so much. I want this place to feel real and that means detail and beautiful things. If you can't reach 300, that's fine... don't push yourself. I highly suggest trying to match whoever you're threading with, though. It's a good rule of thumb.

002. Try to have a thread up within three days of being accepted. If you don't, but you're active in the cbox - it's okay. However, if you're inactive in the cbox and you haven't logged on in quite some time - I might pull a surprise activity check and you mightn't be safe.

003. Be awesome. This is one of my favorite expectations, because I know all y'all are capable of being awesome.

004. I won't be mushy and say have fun, but... have fun.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

WE ARE A RATED 333 SITE. MATURE CONTENT.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for TTW by lauz.